iCopic Tips and Tricks Tuesday

This is one of two posts today, be sure to scroll for more inspiration!

In my iCopic post today, I'm sharing a few tips and tricks.

TIP #1 - You don't need to use an image on your card....I went with a simple Magnolia image called Baby Shower.

TIP #2 - Use elements from your designer paper to embellish your card.  The designer paper on this card is from My Mind's Eye Be Amazing Collection.

TIP #3 - Save bits and pieces from your everyday life, you never know how you can use them to embellish a project.  My bits on this card?!  The funky little bows! It was thread that came off of a skirt that shouldn't have!  Rather than pitch it, I stashed it and I used it!  SCORE!

TIP #4 - Think about using your embellishments in ways other than the obvious.  On this card I used Prima Marketing's Wood Buttons.  The heart, the way it was meant to be, and the circle I flipped over and used the back to add a totally different feel to the element.

Comments

Well done on your up-cycling :-) Great card too - love the simplicity of it.
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts