Masculine Sympathy

Today I'm sharing another masculine card featuring images from The Rubber Cafe.  This one could be used for any occasion...but I did have a sympathy card on my mind. 

I stamped the Yellow Foxtail image in Twinkling H20's, so in real life it has a subtle shimmer.  I kept the image panel clean and simple on an Oval Spellbinder's die.  I layered it on a Beaded Oval Spellbinder's Die.

Designer papers are from Bo Bunny's Timepiece collection. The sentiment is from the Fabulous Phrases set.

Have you ever wanted to try your hand at coloring with alcohol markers? Would you like to try and enhance your current collection?  Let The Rubber Cafe help you out - they have a great Facebook giveaway going on now!
You could win a 6 piece Copic Sketch Marker set in Pale Pastels just by liking The Rubber Cafe on Facebook! Yes that's right. That's all you have to do. What could be easier? Simply visit our facebook page by 3/18/12 to learn how to enter the contest. Good luck!

Comments

very nice, great for a guy !!!
Paula
Nice one Michelle.
Blessings
Maxine
Unknown said…
Great masculine card! Love the layout! ;o)

Popular Posts