Milton With Daisy in Blues (and Orange)

It's an Anything Goes Wednesday on the iCopic blog.  Today I'm sharing the adorable Milton With Daisy in blues this time...and I took a stab at this week's iCopic red hair challenge too.    This was a challenge, because I the orange color family isn't usually one I gravitate towards. 

For Milton I used some orange tinted browns and used the feather/flicking technique to color Milton instead of the terrycloth/blending soloution technique I usually do on critters. 

Copics used are:  E35, E33, E31, B00, B000, B0000, RV10, YG67, YG17, YG23, Y38, Y35, Y32.
Papers are from a Wild Rose Studio Collection.

Comments

Nice one Michelle - love the way you have coloured Milton.
Blessings
Maxine
love the bear and the big flowers!
Unknown said…
Super CUTE! Love your coloring! ;o)

Popular Posts